Saturday, May 7, 2011

Injuring

I've come to the conclusion that the central aim of running is to injure yourself; it seems that I'll be fit to run for about a week before incapcitating myself for another three weeks. This time, it's something with my right foot--possibly a stress fracture. It's slightly swollen and hurts to walk on, but it seems to be getting better. I've been out of the game for a week, and probably will be for a couple more, which means I'll miss out on a lot of migration. [insert a few more paragraphs of whining and complaining]

Before my latest accomplishment, I added a few more, the highlights being Rusty Blackbird, Pileated Woodpecker, Virginia Rail, and Yellow Warbler.

Total=134

Thank goodness for swimming.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you wore some real shoes you wouldn't injure your foot.

    ReplyDelete