Sunday, April 10, 2011

i want to reconcile the violence in your heart


So yeah...just about every time I go running, I get some song or another hopelessly stuck in my head, to the point that I attempt to wheeze it out as I run along. I managed to go running twice this week; unlike Masai, I haven't even done a Big Sit, unless you count the one I did on the white plastic throne yesterday.

i want to exorcise the demons from your past.

This week has been decidedly spring-like, with lovely south winds that have brought in lots of migrants.

i want to recognize your beauty's not just a mask...

On Wednesday, I decided to do some loon-spotting as I ran. So, fighting through a pesky stitch, I ran by the spot along the shore of Reed's Lake where I ate my first slice of college pizza. And sure enough, the pizza's magic was still present! I'm still not sure whether there was any connection between the loon and the pizza, but hey...I got Common Loon for my SWSA list.

you caught me under false pretenses, how long until you let me go?

This morning was downright warm, warm enough that gnomes and hobbits were emerging from the swampy woods to engage the drunk ferrets in glorious battle. Their shrill shouts and clash of weapons was nigh on defeaning...I could barely hear the Eastern Phoebes, Chipping Sparrows, or Myrtle Warblers that were all new SWSA birds on account of them.

if we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.

SWSA = 124. Muse addiction = ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment